vinyl index ships domestic and international packages in sturdy cardboard packaging complete with impact buffer edges and solid corner protection. Orders ship from the USA along with a tracking number via USPS and may take up to 3 business days (Mon-Fri) to process the order before delivery time. All international orders ship via USPS Airmail (estimated 14 to 30 business days to deliver) and Domestic packages ship via either USPS Media Mail (Estimated 2–8 Days), First Class Mail (Estimated 1–3 Days) or Priority Mail (1-3 Days). Rates are calculated at check out depending on your region.
A Return Authorization (RA) is required for all returns.
A Return Authorization (RA) is an identifying number that allows us to track your return. A Return Authorization ensures you are properly credited for your return. All returns must have a Return Authorization.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] or call us at 617-764-3667. Returns made without prior authorization will be denied. In this case, we will not pay for the item to be shipped back to you.
Before you return anything, please read these policies
• ALL VINYL + DVD + MEDIA SALES ARE FINAL (see below for details).
• all returns must be in new, unused condition and have original packaging intact with all materials that come with the item.
• all returns must be made within 14 days of delivery date.
• when shipping your item back, please use UPS, FEDEX or US Mail with Confirmation. vinylindex.com is not responsible for lost packages.
• unless you are returning a defective item, you will be responsible for all return shipping fees.
• international customers making returns, including defective items, are responsible for all shipping costs.
• only after we receive the returned item, will we ship the replacement.
• failure to meet the above conditions could result in denial of return or a restocking fee.
• please note, our retail stores have their own return policy that differs from the online policy.
vinylindex.com will honor our own warranty for 14 days after the date of delivery. If the equipment is defective and you notify us within this time frame we will either replace the item or a issue refund. After those 14 days, customers must arrange a return with the company directly. Please note, that many manufacturers cover warranties for domestic US customers only. Please check with the manufacturer if your country is covered in the the terms of the warranty before purchase. International customers making returns are responsible for all shipping costs.
Vinyl + DVD + Media Returns
All vinyl + dvd + media sales are final, returns are not accepted. If you receive a record that appears to have been damaged in shipping or defective, please contact us at [email protected]
The following items are returnable only if defective, unopened or unused: turntable cartridges and styli, vinyl cleaners and brushes, and replacement parts, including crossfaders. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product.
Right of Refusal / Restocking Fee
If a return does not have a Return Authorization or fails to meet vinylindex.com's Return Policy Conditions, vinylindex.com reserves the right to either refuse a return or charge a 15% restocking fee.